- ❤Giveaway Time❤You will get a free pest repellent by ordering a cat repellent!➤Environmental - Friendly: Animal deterrent uses solar power to recharge the batteries (3 AA rechargeable batteries included), cleaning energy to avoid pollution.The maximum effective distance is 315-inch, effective range is about 104 square meters.
- ➤Motion Sensor: 110 degrees PIR sensor angle, the device will begin to work whenever a moving object is detected and will return to hibernation mode in normal times.
- ➤Easy To Use::Insert zinc coated ground stake and tab to the ground, or mounted the repellent against the wall or put the top part directly on the flat surface.
- ➤Highly Waterproof Grade: This Cat Repellent can be left out in any weather,We also provide 12-month Worry-Free Warranty at Lemebo.
- ➤Ultrasonic or Strobe Flashing Scarer: The cat repellent makes use of strong ultrasonic wave and powerful flashing LED strobe lights to frighten unwanted animals without causing any danger to animal.
Frequency Control :
*Model 0- Switch off
*Model 1 - 13.5kHz-19.5kHz: Repels animals such as mice, dog, fox, marten or etc.
*Model 2 - 19.5kHz-24.5kHz: Repels animals such as cat, racoon, badger, skunk or etc.
*Model 3 - 24.5kHz-45.5kHz: Repels animals such as bat, bird, mice or etc.
*Model 4 - LED Flashing light and mighty lights, and can repels racoon, boar, marten or etc.
*Model 5- All functions working simultaneously and rotationally from mode 1 -- mode 2 -- mode 3--mode 4--mode 5, following with strong flashing.
-Infrared sensor angle: 110 degrees.
-Detection range: 8-9 m depending on animals size (the bigger size, the larger range).
-Power supply: solar power +3x AA size rechargeable batteries(included) or 9 V, 200mA adapter(not included).
-Red LED: indicates the unit is activated.
1. Do not install the device in a children and baby playing ground area.
2. It happens that human can hear part of its range. So put the device as far as possible from human life place.
3. To clean the device, use damp-soft and mild soap with water. Do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive.
4. Do not cover up the PIR sensor
5. cleaning agents that may damage the device.