Usually dispatched within 24 hours. Free shipping.
The Yard Sentinel STROBE's flashing light and ultrasonic sound make it the most effective pest repeller for birds and night time pests.
Use the Yard Sentinel STROBE in your garage, shed, or other dimly lit space to deter unwanted animals. The flashing light and frightening shadows combine with the piercing ultrasonic frequency and optional predator eagle sound to effectively scares away pests.
Use it outdoors to rid your yard of cats, raccoons, skunks, deer, foxes and bats. The ultrasonic sound works during the day while at night you have the added protection of the flashing strobe, which is especially disturbing to animals that prowl after dark. At night, nocturnal animals' eyes become dilated and their senses are heightened. They don't want to be discovered as they track their prey, which makes the strobe especially effective for chasing them away.
- Adjustable ultrasonic sound with a wide range of frequencies targeting troublesome pests
- Infrared PIR Motion Sensor detects pests from approx. 50 feet away
- Strobe function is especially effective for repelling night time creatures
- Effective range up to 5,000 square feet
- Battery operated or plug in
How It Works
- Strobe light with sundown sensor creates continuous intimidating flashes that confuse and frighten pests away
- Inaudible to humans, the high pressure ultrasonic sound has an adjustable dial to target different kinds of pests
- Audible predator alarm sounds sounds like a bird of prey and is especially effective on birds and rodents
- Alarm can be turned off or set to low volume to avoid disturbing neighbours in residential areas
Aspectek is a North American inventor and original manufacturer of various categories of electronic and pest control products for over 25 years.