Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
· Nylon lead and harness for your small cat or puppies under 12 pounds. This standard lead fits around the cat’s neck and back to evenly distribute pressure, size adjustable for both young kitty to adult cats.
· Neck size: adjustable from 18cm - 26cm/7inch - 10 inch
· Chest size: adjustable from 26cm -44cm/10inch - 17inch
· Lead length: 120cm/47.2inch
· Adjustable "H" style cat harness with durable snap-lock buckles, easy put on/take off.
· How to get your cat to be comfortable with the cat harness
If this is the first time for you kitty, try to ensure that you make this experience as positive as possible.
We suggest you adjust the harness to fit your cat snuggly but not too tight, with the two fingers test.
We suggest that you leave the harness near your cat's sleeping area so she can be familiar herself with the appearance and smell. Wait until just before feeding her and put the harness on. Then you can feed her and praise her immediately, this way she will associate the harness for a while. If it bothers her, you can distract her by playing with her.
When she's used to the harness, take it off and repeat putting it on and helping her adjust to the harness for about a week.
After she's used to the harness, attach the lead to the harness and let her walk around the house with it dragging behind her. But make sure that she doesn't get tangled up in anything. Once again praise your kitty for...